A little something about myself..

 As a school going kid I loved to read. Even then it wasn't limited to any specific genre. I would read literally anything and everything! Maybe this is why I can talk about the "50 new ways to kiss" the same way I would talk about international politics. The content or the title never mattered to me. It were the words that fascinated me. Pouring all the water from the vast deep ocean into my little pitcher like head has always been my favorite pastime. My long affair with books started at an young age. The epics of Ramayana, Mahabharata, the Panchatantra,Esaapniti tales covered my entire pre school days. 

Reading is magic. It is an mirage in the oasis of life. I spent most of the school time in reading Famous Five series, Secret Seven series, Nancy drew series, Adventures of Faster Fene, Adventures of Feluda, murder mystery novels of Agatha Christie etc. Books became my best friends. A safe corner I could always turn to when life became too overwhelming. As any other teenager even my interests changed and soon I was reading novels by Sidney Sheldon, Jeffrey Archer, James Rollins. Yes! Yes! there was a liberal dose of romance too! what's a teenager without getting interested in those fantasy romance novels. 

I entered the wizarding world a little late. soon I got engulfed in it like any other Potterhead and today I am a proud Ravenclaw. 

So, here I am. Your ordinary college going girl with lots of dreams in her eyes and the strength to make those dreams come true in her veins. As I embark on this journey of blogging I have mixed feelings. To pen down your thoughts in your personal diary and to type it down to be read by the known and unknown co voyagers through this journey of life is completely different. 


(If you lovely peoples have any suggestions regarding any specific topics I should be writing about please let me know in the comments section. Also would love to get your feedback and criticisms. PS- don't be too harsh with the criticisms, I am still figuring this out πŸ™ˆ 

Comments

  1. I could totally relate thisπŸ˜„
    Looking forward to the next post!
    All the very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, all the best from my side...surely you'll talk about the journey of you becoming a proud ravenclaw...waiting to read you more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Just read this, so cool! Looking forward to read more blog posts from you πŸ˜ŠπŸ€πŸΌπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cake, Candles and Gossips

Festivities and Home

Winter and Solitude Musings